Saturday 17 February 2018

Hello This Saturday Evening;

Leicester have just beaten Harlequins and four people are posing about on a TV programme called The Voice -- then there's the contenstants, warbling away, trying to sound like their heroes. Why?

As for me, I wanted to shoot some Devizes Town action this morning so drove in, parked the Volvo in front of The Bear and looked around. At nothing. Oh, there were a few people about, mainly strangers looking at maps to find out where the hell they are or locals waiting for a bus to take them to somewhere more interesting. But as far as excitement was concerned, it was there in a negative quantity.

So I got myself a haircut. Well, I'd missed my regular appointment two days before Christmas so I was looking like something from a desert island who'd not seen a human being for fifty years.

I walked out from the barbers shop convinced that I was going to find scenes and people I wanted to photograph; interesting souls doing fascinating things, lit with a most beautiful light.

These are he picures I took:







Well, that was Devizes  this Saturday morning. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment